FINTEL Business Analyzer Professional is an easy to understand financial benchmarking and analysis tool designed to provide you with a clear and comprehensive analysis of your company’s financial performance in relation to industry peers/competitors. The analysis covers all major aspects of financial management including liquidity, profitability, asset efficiency and growth.
All financial data entered is strictly confidential and will not be used by FINTEL nor be shared with any other party. It is also not being used for our benchmarking database.
Business Analyzer is a modular system designed to give you exactly the tools you need without overburdening you with financial detail that is not relevant to you.
- Obtain a comprehensive picture of your company’s financial performance
- Discover strengths and weaknesses of a company that are reflected in financial figures
- See how the company performs on major financial indicators compared to industry peers/competitors based on our reliable benchmarking data
- Obtain valuable practical ideas on what activities would improve certain key financial performance aspects such as profitability, liquidity and growth
- Receive results presented in a very professional manner without additional effort
- All financial data entered is strictly confidential and will not be used by FINTEL nor be shared with any other party. It is also not being used for our benchmarking database.
- Requires input of twelve accounts from the income statement and twenty accounts from balance sheet (soon with automatic Quick Books import)
- Calculates and displays fifteen commonly used financial ratios
- Shows industry financial benchmarks comparable to the business under analysis out of a selection of over 2,500 industry segments using a database of over 1,140,000 companies.
- Graphically depicts the relative position of the company within the industry range of each of the performance indicators
- Suggests practical recommendations for improving financial performance based on the results of the analysis
The standard Modules in Business Analyzer Professional are intended to satisfy the fundamental needs of financial analysis. They provide detailed analyses of business performance in liquidity, profitability and sustainable growth.
Financial Ratio Industry Benchmarking Analysis
- Provides common-size financial statement comparisons, both in percent and dollar terms
- Offers comparisons of company’s performance to the industry on 15 ratios; broken down into three major categories: liquidity, profitability and asset/employment efficiency
- Compares each ratio to the industry median and the industry range from the bottom to top deciles
- Provides industry specific profitability benchmarking information
- Computes Return on Asset Investment (ROAI), a powerful measure of the earnings achieved by a company using its full asset investment
- Analyzes and recommends actions to improve the earnings power of a firm
- Provides interactive capabilities for modeling earnings impacts of specific management decisions along with industry comparisons to guide the profitability improvement decisions
- Indicates the firm’s ability to meet new financial obligations
- Provides industry specific cash sufficiency benchmarking information
- Computes Net Balance Position (NBP), a highly effective measure of the cash liquidity position of a business
- Analyzes and recommends actions to correct negative cash flow situations
- Provides interactive capabilities for modeling the cash liquidity impact of specific management decisions along with industry comparisons to guide cash position improvement options
- Estimates the cash conversion cycle to measure the time it takes of $1 invested in working capital to return in the form of revenue
Sustainable Growth Analysis
- Computes the rate at which a company can afford to grow its sales without running into liquidity problems
- Provides industry sustainable growth benchmarking information
- Analyzes and recommends actions to improve sustainable growth performance if needed
- Provides interactive capabilities for modeling affordable growth rate impacts of specific management decisions along with industry comparisons to guide affordable growth rate improvement decisions
- Places financial statements from different operating periods side-by-side
- Computes common-size percentages and financial ratios from multiple years
- Generates a cash-flow statements
More Optional Modules
The following optional Modules in Business Analyzer Professional are intended to satisfy some of the more specific needs of financial analysis.
- Estimates the fair market value of a firm using five commonly used methods, including book value, capitalized earnings, growth capitalized, industry P/E estimates and operating income multiples
- Provides industry valuation benchmarking not available anywhere else
- Suggests a combined value estimate using a weighted average formula
- Estimates the excess or deficit dollar value of a firm compared to similar firms in the same industry
- Provides interactive capabilities for modeling business value impacts of specific management decisions
- Provides credit screening and production tool for loan application processing including an early warning system;
- Uses a state-of-the-art loan repayment prediction method (not just bankruptcy prediction) based on a double-cut system comprising estimates of short-term liquidity needs and long-term earning viability
- Provides an effective risk-pricing tool based on a powerful analysis of applicants’ financial performance and industry benchmarking
Liquidity Projection and Pro-Forma Generation
- Provides an easy to use worksheet for projecting a company’s liquidity situation in the future
- Generates a full set of pro-forma financial statements
- Provides interactive capabilities to help model liquidity performance
Square Footage Efficiency
- Analyzes the efficiency achieved by a company per unit of its area in comparison to the industry peers
- Provides geographic regionalization of the benchmarking data